Nutrition Expert Forum
livecomplete

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

livecomplete

I've been trying to find out good ways to track my caloric intake, daily activities, exercise, how many calories burned, etc. I came across a website called livecomplete.com. Apparently it enables you to track calories, daily activities, and based on your lifestyles, it provides deals and promotions that pertain to your lifestyle. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of this and if it has been helpful for you. I love it so far. Let me know if you have any feedback though!
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'6"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
150