Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Abdominal Lump

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Abdominal Lump
I have a lump that is large, probably 4in wide by 2.5 inches high, centrally located in my abdomen about 3 inches below my sternum and 2 inches above my belly button.  I often feel full and uncomfortable when sitting and if I lie flat, it is easier to feel.  I tried to see what organs were in that area online and saw the stomach and pancreas, so I am concerned...  Do you have any idea what it could be.  I am a 49 year old woman.
Hi There,
you really a physical examination to sort this out.
I wonder if you could have a hernia, but it is not possible to make that diagnosis without a real in person consultation.
there are many other things that can give lumps as well. here is a site on hernias
best wishes

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/hernia/article_em.htm
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker