lump where my ovary is?
2 months ago my gyno found a hemorrhagic cyst on my right ovary after it has been causing me pain for at least a couple months before. She said they usually go away but mine isn't and i even had to go to the E.R. one night because of the pain. They prescribed me pain killers and sent me on my way. Now i have this lump that is visible where my right ovary is, its been here for about a week my boyfriend is a paramedic and told me it might be the cyst. I cannot get a hold of my doctor for the life of me! I cant even talk to a nurse! I'm 18 and healthy apart from heartburn issues and arthritis. Should i be concerned?
The lump in the ovary would have to be large in order to be visible over the abdomen. It needs to be seen whether the size of the ovarian cyst has increased or whether it is something else. An examination by a Doctor and an ultrasound scan will be necessary.
Take care and good luck.