shortness of breath/ovary
I have been experiencing shortness of breath with lower right side pain. I know it is not my appendix because I had that removed a while ago. I went to my gyno and she told me that the right side of my ovary was fuller. So today I went and had my ultrasound done and I'm now waiting for results. I'm so worried. Has anyone on here experienced breathing problems with cyst or fibroids? I have a half marathon I have been training for next Saturday. I went to my regular Dr about the breathing and she told me to take Zyrtek. Its not helping. I'm 36 years old. Thanks for any advice.
Welcome to the community. I am sorry you are going through this. I don't recall any other women complaining of breathing problems when they've had cysts or fibroids but it would seem reasonable depending on the size.

I hope your doctor gets back with you early this week. Keep us posted. I hope you feel better soon!