Aa
A
A
Close
17258802 tn?1455302806
constant pelvic pain and adomale pain
one clip removed but second one stil in get throbbing and stabbing fro right sid e of clip am taking pain killer all time and use a hot warter bottle to ease pain and am on antibiotics  changing every moth  using three on a months cycle but one know makes me ill and told the womens hospitale where the pain is what it is have had all test scans was told ct scan then removale know was told going to do a urolergy test that was in dec probley they cant find clip as skin grown over it lost weight dont feel like eating most time this been going on since 2013 gp sent referale for clip removed but the hospitale whant to do tests after test xray cct scan ect getting me  down can any one help please
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there
I am not clear about what clip could be left in and why.  
This is a prolapse forum so please can you clarify if you have a Urogynecology/prolapse problem or is this about urology only with no prolape issue?
I am so sorry you have had such a difficult time and hope very much that your up and coming CCT scan and any further X rays.
Dont give you and keep going back to your Dr and the hospital to get some answers as to why you are having so much pain.
Good luck with your tests
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources