Constant Periods...now No periods
I took the depo shot in April and everything was fine(normal to light periods)...Then in July my period started (heavy) and it was continuous, every day periods. This happened all the way through October and starting in November they completely stopped! I have not had a period yet this month.

My sister has PCOS and I have all of the symptoms. I have put on about 20 pounds since I got my depo shot but I have not gained anymore than that- i gained the weight over a time period of 7 months.

I have always had irregular periods but nothing like this...A constant period for months and now none at all?? I am confused and scared. Could I be pregnant?? I don't think I am pregnant since I am not gaining weight...Need advice please...!
HI,
Firstly you need to rule out a pregnancy by taking a home pregnancy test and an ultrasound scan. Weight gain and PCOS create their own vicious cycle which leads to hormonal imbalance. Hence this leads to aggravation of the symptoms. Reducing weight and medicines will help taking care of PCOS.
Hope this helps.