Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
IUI
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IUI

i had a iui done 6-24-2011 i get cramps on and off what does that mean my prego test is coming up on 7-8-2011
Related Discussions
Hello:

I had my first IUI done n 6/30.  Did they prescribe you anything after the IUI?  My ovulation was very much like what you are describing (however, I was prescribed Ovidrel to bring on my ovulation for the IUI. After the IUI was complete, I was then prescribed 200mg of Prometrium to strengthen my uterine walls.  The Prometrium was killer on my stomach.  I spent he entire 2 ww very uncomfotable, having all symptoms of prego; cramping stomach, frequent urination, hot sweats, neasea, the entire deal.  I did three tests on my date on 7/14 and came back negative.  How did yours come out?  We are now waiting for Day 2 of AF so we can start the process over again.  Wishing you much luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...