PCOS , Birth control pill and no condoms
Hi, my girlfriend has PCOS and has been on a steady birth control use for a month now after a 3 month break off the pills. She had her period 3 days ago and started her second Birth Control pack 2 days ago. We plan on having sex without condom and me ejaculating inside her as soon as her period is over. Is this safe considering that she has regularly taken the pill for a month now? She consulted her Gyno who told her she could have sex without condoms starting that same month she began the BC pills but since she had antibiotics we preferred to be careful. My main concern is whether having sex early in her cycle considering she has PCOS (and its possible irregularities) and the fact that she is on birth control pill, is risky in terms of becoming pregnant?

Thank you
HI,
Precautions are advocated for the first 15 days of stating the pill for the first time. If she has been on the pill for one month now then such a precaution is not necessary. Pills when taken regularly without missing any are sufficient to take care of any risk of pregnancy. Pills are also the most effective means of contraception.
Hope this helps.