PCOS Metformin and weird symptoms?
I have been taking metformin for almost 3 months now. My hubby and I have been TTC our first child together  (had my son with an ex)  This month my period was 3 days late. I had 3 neg pregnancy tests at home, but keep having symptoms.  My period was 3 days late, and now It is here and currently on day 5 it is STILL heavy. No cramping though!  My face is breaking out TERRIBLY like it did with my first pregnancy.. and I am not sure what to do. Whether to go get a blood test, wait, or just assume its my period.  With my first pregnancy I got nothing but negative tests and found out I was pregnant at 3 months.  What should I do in this situation?  Could it be my metformin?  Could I still be pregnant even though I just started bleeding?  I am craving things, getting nausea here and there, my boobs seem bigger to the point my new bra's dont fit, my face is breaking out really bad, I am constantly tired and fatigued no matter how much I sleep at night...  
HI,
Since you are having heavy bleeding a pregnancy seems less likely. But because of your previous experience, it is better to do some tests. This can be in the form of blood test for beta HCG and an ultrasound scan. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.