Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
no period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

no period

Hi, im 14 and ive had my period regulary for about 3 years now, until last year i notice i wasnt getting one every month, like right now i have skipped for two months i know im not pregnant because im a virgin and i dont take a pill or anything. but once i went up to five months without having one what do i need to do i dont go to a gynocologist yet.

and i have one more question, ever couple of months i get really hot and i feel like someone is stabbing me in my ovarys it get so painful i want to go to the emergency room nothing helps it i just lay down and cry and cry i really feel like im dying sometimes im on my period whenever it happens and sometimes im not. what could it be?
Please talk with your parents about this so they can take you to the GYN. It is normal for your periods to be irregular at this age, however because you started your period so young, you are at greater risk for have PCOS (polycystic ovarian symdrome). I started my first period at 11 too and I now have PCOS. I know it is a little weird talking to your parents about these things, but it's better for your health that you check this out now to make sure it's nothing serious.