question for all
I was wondering if anyone that has PCOS has hair lose that is significant?  And who has had hair lose but is on meds which has caused your hair to grow back.  Will we eventually go bald or will  it grow back, I hate having PCOS, it can ruin everything!!!
My hair on the top of my head is thin, my hair use to be (and still is at the ends) really thick. I could remember in Junior HS, that I wanted my hair to be super thin, so i would use a razor comb and try to thin my hair out. Now I wish for my thick hair back. Having PCOS has caused my hair to become thin on top and I hate it! I'm not taking anything for hair regrowth. The only meds I take for my PCOS are Metformin and my bcp's. My hair has seemed to stop thinning allot since being treated for PCOS. I have also lost 60 + lbs since September  2008 which is helping my symptoms.