Prayer Group User Group
HELP PLEASE!
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
342 members

HELP PLEASE!

Hello all, I am new to the whole internet help groups. But I am so glad I found them. I read some of the post and a lot of them are people asking to pray for loved ones etc. That is so awesome. I feel guilty be asking this question but I do not know who else to turn to. I am battling drug addiction, I've been battling for a long time. I am a collage students and working towards bettering my future. I have tried to quit for over a year now but just don't have the strength to do it myself. So if anyone can send some prayers this way I would so appreciate it. I am lost and I need guidance! Thank you for taking the time to read this.
1 Comment
Lord, this prayer may have came late to this person. But your presence and love never is late. So please touch this persons life. If this young person is still battling drugs I pray you release the devils hold on him. If he has begun a better life I pray you keep him on the right track. Bless his life with your unconditional love. We all need you sometimes to open our lives to the purpose of our lives. Let this young person find their purpose in life and begin to focus all their energy to you and that purpose. This I pray in you and your sons holiest of names,

AMEN
TinaR10, and Godisfaithful commented on TinaR10's status
47 mins ago
jugglin commented on photo