HELP PLEASE!
Hello all, I am new to the whole internet help groups. But I am so glad I found them. I read some of the post and a lot of them are people asking to pray for loved ones etc. That is so awesome. I feel guilty be asking this question but I do not know who else to turn to. I am battling drug addiction, I've been battling for a long time. I am a collage students and working towards bettering my future. I have tried to quit for over a year now but just don't have the strength to do it myself. So if anyone can send some prayers this way I would so appreciate it. I am lost and I need guidance! Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Lord, this prayer may have came late to this person. But your presence and love never is late. So please touch this persons life. If this young person is still battling drugs I pray you release the devils hold on him. If he has begun a better life I pray you keep him on the right track. Bless his life with your unconditional love. We all need you sometimes to open our lives to the purpose of our lives. Let this young person find their purpose in life and begin to focus all their energy to you and that purpose. This I pray in you and your sons holiest of names,

AMEN
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
specialmom School starts next week aft... Comment
Aug 25
specialmom commented on photo
Aug 25
desderius valencia etuna was born on ... Comment
Aug 24