Prayer Group User Group
Power of Prayer
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
357 members

Power of Prayer

I know that there is much power in prayer.  I feel like I am being selfish when I ask for prayert for myself, but I truly need prayer for the strength to overcome an addiction to fentanyl.  My doctor won't help me and has referred me to a pain clinic.  I have been to 2 pain clinics and they are no help.  They inject my neck with steroids and when that doesn't work they try to talk me into getting a device implanted in me, which I don't want.  I am at a point where getting off of the meds and trying herbal remedies may be more beneficial for me. Pray that I have the courage to do what I need to do to get healthy. Thank you in advance for your prayers!
1 Comment
Lord please take away pain and take away the addiction from Joan. Please use your grace and heal this women.
Amen

PS. It is never selfish to pray for yourself or ask for prayers. The Lord wants us to talk to him in times of good and in bad. When times are good give thanks to him. When times are bad ask him for help.
VICourageous commented on stilltrying1965's status
May 29
desderius commented on photo
May 27
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 26