Power of Prayer
I know that there is much power in prayer.  I feel like I am being selfish when I ask for prayert for myself, but I truly need prayer for the strength to overcome an addiction to fentanyl.  My doctor won't help me and has referred me to a pain clinic.  I have been to 2 pain clinics and they are no help.  They inject my neck with steroids and when that doesn't work they try to talk me into getting a device implanted in me, which I don't want.  I am at a point where getting off of the meds and trying herbal remedies may be more beneficial for me. Pray that I have the courage to do what I need to do to get healthy. Thank you in advance for your prayers!
Lord please take away pain and take away the addiction from Joan. Please use your grace and heal this women.
Amen

PS. It is never selfish to pray for yourself or ask for prayers. The Lord wants us to talk to him in times of good and in bad. When times are good give thanks to him. When times are bad ask him for help.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
VICourageous commented on dominosarah's status
VICourageous commented on Dee1956's status
Sep 22
VICourageous I just realized it is our 3... Comment
Sep 21