Prayer Group User Group
Prayer Works, God Works
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
342 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prayer Works, God Works

I had a relapse and my depression is bad, ups and downs.  5 days and I'm working through back pain. Just need prayer thank you...
1 Comment
Blank
Got knows when to show up in our lives. So I pray that he showed up in yours just at the right time. Lord, if this person is still depressed then rebuke that feeling from him. Depression is not of you, for you have promised us joy and happiness. So, take hold of their heart and put it at ease. Heal any pain in their back they may feel. In fact let their back be stronger then ever. This person needs you Lord to keep them on the right track. This I pray from the depths of my heart in your name, and your sons name...
Amen
Blank
Recent Activity
4522800_tn?1405696702
Blank
VICourageous commented on VICourageous's status
1 min ago
4522800_tn?1405696702
Blank
VICourageous commented on 10 CHOICES YOU WILL R...
41 mins ago
4522800_tn?1405696702
Blank
VICourageous commented on Heather8448's status
1 hr ago
MedHelp Health Answers