Prayer Group User Group
Prayer Works, God Works
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
343 members

Prayer Works, God Works

I had a relapse and my depression is bad, ups and downs.  5 days and I'm working through back pain. Just need prayer thank you...
1 Comment
Got knows when to show up in our lives. So I pray that he showed up in yours just at the right time. Lord, if this person is still depressed then rebuke that feeling from him. Depression is not of you, for you have promised us joy and happiness. So, take hold of their heart and put it at ease. Heal any pain in their back they may feel. In fact let their back be stronger then ever. This person needs you Lord to keep them on the right track. This I pray from the depths of my heart in your name, and your sons name...
Amen
Heather8448 commented on She needed a hero, so...
TinaR10 commented on Moma_Cher's status
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status