Brown discharge for 1 week
Hello ladies pls pls pls if you could help me and understand my situation for now because I wont be going in to the ob-gyn next week so pls bare with me. Anyways heres the thing on march 24th sunday I went to the bathroom to pee and when I wiped i saw a silky red blood so I thought I should put in a tampon just incase so I did and when I took it out it wasn't even red it was brown. So then I though I should wait and just put a pad instead and see if my period will come in later. Because whenever I get brown discharge I know later on I will have my period for sure but this time it didn't so I went to the bathroom again and my pad was clean no stain of blood or anything but then I wiped and brown discharge it is again. But still waited until tues morning but still the same clean pad and when wiping the brown discharge shows up. So tues afternoon I took a preg test it came out neg. so then I waited again the next day same thing clean pad when wiped it was brown but with red this went on for another 3 days wed,thurs,fri. But on thurs i took another preg test came out negative. So now I have no idea what happend the brown discharge stopped on sunday. I've never had this happen to me before ever and I've been regular since i was 10yrs old so not having my period for 3-more months is not surprising to me anymore. Also i want to add that I don't use any pills or any other birthcontrol and i did had a miscarriage last year of feb. so I'm not sure what is going on
I had slight brown discharge one day and told my obgyn she told me it could be hormones and as long as it doesnt last or turns red. I also heard you are not suppose to put tampons on while pregnant.