Aa
A
A
Close
Brown discharge for 1 week
Hello ladies pls pls pls if you could help me and understand my situation for now because I wont be going in to the ob-gyn next week so pls bare with me. Anyways heres the thing on march 24th sunday I went to the bathroom to pee and when I wiped i saw a silky red blood so I thought I should put in a tampon just incase so I did and when I took it out it wasn't even red it was brown. So then I though I should wait and just put a pad instead and see if my period will come in later. Because whenever I get brown discharge I know later on I will have my period for sure but this time it didn't so I went to the bathroom again and my pad was clean no stain of blood or anything but then I wiped and brown discharge it is again. But still waited until tues morning but still the same clean pad and when wiping the brown discharge shows up. So tues afternoon I took a preg test it came out neg. so then I waited again the next day same thing clean pad when wiped it was brown but with red this went on for another 3 days wed,thurs,fri. But on thurs i took another preg test came out negative. So now I have no idea what happend the brown discharge stopped on sunday. I've never had this happen to me before ever and I've been regular since i was 10yrs old so not having my period for 3-more months is not surprising to me anymore. Also i want to add that I don't use any pills or any other birthcontrol and i did had a miscarriage last year of feb. so I'm not sure what is going on
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2100308 tn?1388500439
I had slight brown discharge one day and told my obgyn she told me it could be hormones and as long as it doesnt last or turns red. I also heard you are not suppose to put tampons on while pregnant.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources