Am I pregnant

I am currently 3.5 weeks late from when my period was due, I'm not particularly suffering with any early pregnancy symptons little bit of nausea in the evenings, and just general Blurgh feeling. I have taken 3 tests and all negative!

I was diagnosed with PCOS some time ago now and had to stop my medication due to family history of cancer 3 years ago so stopped using protection but never had any scares or late period of anything it was the opposite! This past year I have been regular every 28-30 days. However this is the first month where I have been very late.

Since January I have started going to the gym regularly and have read online that this can have an effect.

We're due to get married next year so timings aren't perfect however it has been getting me down a lot recently because of the worry if not being able to have children so this is making me excited at the prospect but also scared to death and upsetting when the test come back negative.

If anyone could kindly share their stories or advice I would really appreciate it.

Thank you x