Placenta abruption :(
I become unconscious last Saturday and had a very serious fall belly first. It caused an abruption of the placenta. Which is where the placenta tears away from the uterine lining. I had contractions for days with leaking fluids & I was transferred to Yale hospital when I went into pre term labor Wednesday morning. They gave me steroids to mature his lungs and able to stop labor thankfully. For days afterwards I was monitored and kept on medication to stop my contractions.
Now I'm finally home :) but what a long week! I'm on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. I've slightly dilated and effaced due to all if the contractions. With 2.5yr old bed rest has already deemed to be difficult!
Now I'm having so much pain & discomfort in my lower back tailbone area, terrible cramping And having contractions but irregularly.
A week ago baby measured 4lbs 12oz on ultrasound head-down and beautiful!
:( hope everything goes well and baby stays safe how far along are you