Pregnant or not ?
Hi, i am 23years old with regular period since i started at the age of 12 . no delay at all until on may 9th i should be having my period . in the late noon i went to washroom to pee & when i wipe i see bleed so decided to place a pad . went another round to the washroom 30min later and what i see on my pad was brownish spotting instead of the usual menstruation blood . it continue for 4days (12th may) and it stopped & came back on 14th may with a light flow . did a test the next few days all shown negative . so i actually thinks that maybe im stressed over certain issue and ignore it until today (11th june) i had missed my period for 4th days . it should starts last week on 7th june .  any ladies experience the same issue? if advice .
u should wait for another 5 days and then go for a pregnancy test if u have a doubt.. periods may get delayed due to a no of reasons such as sudden increase or decrease in weight, stress and exertion, hormonal changes, any sort of medication u r on etc... so i would suggest to wait for a few days and then test...