Pregnancy Expert Forum
Conception period base on CRL

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Conception period base on CRL
What is my EDD and possible conception period based on CRL measurements?
I can not remember my last period date and I am just working with CRL measurements! On Jan.13, 2009, I found out I was pregnant and my CRL measured 5.3mm. Then on Jan. 26, 2009 I had another ultrasound with an average measurement of 16mm. Do they both make sense paired up? Please someone clear my head of this...I don't want to go by just one opinion. Thank you so much:)
Hi!
That would put you at about 6 weeks on Jan 13 and about 8 weeks on Jan 26.
They do make sense, the baby is growing appropriately.  That puts you due in late August or early September.  If you want the exact date, ask the person who did the ultrasound to calculate it on their ultrasound machine.  Different machines use different methods to calculate, so the best I can do is an estimate.

Good luck!
Congratulations!
Dr B