Pregnancy Expert Forum
Conception period base on CRL
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Conception period base on CRL

What is my EDD and possible conception period based on CRL measurements?
I can not remember my last period date and I am just working with CRL measurements! On Jan.13, 2009, I found out I was pregnant and my CRL measured 5.3mm. Then on Jan. 26, 2009 I had another ultrasound with an average measurement of 16mm. Do they both make sense paired up? Please someone clear my head of this...I don't want to go by just one opinion. Thank you so much:)
Related Discussions
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
That would put you at about 6 weeks on Jan 13 and about 8 weeks on Jan 26.
They do make sense, the baby is growing appropriately.  That puts you due in late August or early September.  If you want the exact date, ask the person who did the ultrasound to calculate it on their ultrasound machine.  Different machines use different methods to calculate, so the best I can do is an estimate.

Good luck!
Congratulations!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank