Pregnancy Expert Forum
Should I be worried or is this normal?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Should I be worried or is this normal?
I had diarrea all day yesterday and started getting cramp like pains I would get a sharp pain have to run to the restroom and have a bowel movement and would get a sharp stomach pain and back pain well today when I walk I feel pressure and lower abdominal pain should I call my doctor or is this just bh
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would want you to call me right away, and I would probably have you come in to see me wherever it was easiest -- for example, if I was on call, I would want you to come to the hospital.
Call your doc right away (if you haven't already) to see if they want to check you!
Good luck!
Dr B