Pregnancy Expert Forum
Worried about Pregnacy, Morning After Pill...HELP anyone?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Worried about Pregnacy, Morning After Pill...HELP anyone?

I had unprotected sex about 3am on 5/22/11. There was no ejaculation and my partner was not in the whole way and only for about 2-3 thrusts until I freaked out...I am worried about precum...especially because I am right in the middle of my cycle...and was set to ovulate 5/24/11 or 5/25/11 (due to ovulation test). I started to freak out bc I didn't realize it was around that time...and my periods are very irregular bc I am no longer on a regular birth control bc I had horrible side effects from any normal birth control I would take. I took the first Next Choice pill about 56 hrs after unprotected sex after realizing how close to ovulation I was...and then since I didn't want to wait (in case I forgot), I took the second pill about 3 hrs later. If I sex on Sunday morning...and ovulated Tuesday or Wednesday, but took both Next Choice within the 72 hrs...can I still be pregnant?