Pregnancy Expert Forum
hi doc need help
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

hi doc need help

Hi doc my question is in july they did a laparoscopy and d&c and removed everything that was causing me not to ovulate now i ovulate last month had a period but this month i ovulated without a period blood tests also confirmed that is it normal and what do i do from here is it necc for me to drink clomids???????
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that,
It sounds to me as if you may have had a wedge resection or ovarian drilling procedure.  Sometimes those work very nicely to help women ovulate Other times they are not as effective. If you begin to have regular periods within 21-31 days apart, you are probably ovulating.  This can be confirmed by ovulation predictors.  If your cycle continues to be irregular, you may need to use some medication such as Metformin, Clomid or Femara.
Good luck!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker