Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Lung Nodules

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Lung Nodules
For about one year my doc has been following lung nodules in my lungs.  Latest cat scan shows.  There is a stable 5mm ground glass nodule in the left lung base.  An additional stable, solid non calcified 5 mm nodule in upper right lobe.  In the interval, there is development of clustered ground glass nodules  in the posterior segment of the right upper lobe. Continues to be stable 4 to 5m solid and ground glass nodules unchanged from Nov. 2013.  Thyroid gland heterogeneous with low attenuation nodules, largest 7mm.   Stable 2X16 1.6 low attenuation cyst in the dome of the right hepatic lobe.  Degenerative changes notes in thoracic spine.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker