Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Ongoing headache for week, suddenly brownish orange mucus coming from b...
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ongoing headache for week, suddenly brownish orange mucus coming from blown nose

I was just wondering if I should see a doctor because I dont have one....anyway, I've had a headache all week which is very uncommon for me. My daughter was diagnosed with broncholitis last week and is on an inhaler, but now I blew my nose this morning which I' ve been doing all week since I got sick form my daughter and the mucus was brownish-orange and its alot of it, I've never seen mucus this dark before so it had me kind of concerned. ANd I keep blowing it and the same thing happens. Doesnt look like bloody mucus, it's just brownish- orange like the color of iodine when it hits something, should i be worried?