Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
bLOOD OXYGEN 91-93
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

bLOOD OXYGEN 91-93

I passed out the other day after eating too much. This almost happened two other time s the past two years.I recently had a physical.with blood work. All was good. My blood oxygen was 91-93.
When I passed out the ambulance said the same blood oxygen was low and blood pressure was low.
I wam 57 yrs old. I work out with wieghts daily and ride 5-10 miles on my bike at a fast pace almost daily . Sometimes I ride more than 20 miles. I do get tiered but no ill feelings,no tingling ,no pain ,just worn out. That can be expected.
Why then if I eat too much and have only two drinks I  feel faint at times.
How do I improve my blood oxygen level.
I do take multi vitamin and minerals. I do also take zinc,and protien shakes regularly.Once a week a half teaspoon of creatine before a workouy and some branch chain amino acids.Thats all I can think of.
How do I improve oxygen levels.I always worked out hard all my life really .