Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
bLOOD OXYGEN 91-93

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

bLOOD OXYGEN 91-93
I passed out the other day after eating too much. This almost happened two other time s the past two years.I recently had a physical.with blood work. All was good. My blood oxygen was 91-93.
When I passed out the ambulance said the same blood oxygen was low and blood pressure was low.
I wam 57 yrs old. I work out with wieghts daily and ride 5-10 miles on my bike at a fast pace almost daily . Sometimes I ride more than 20 miles. I do get tiered but no ill feelings,no tingling ,no pain ,just worn out. That can be expected.
Why then if I eat too much and have only two drinks I  feel faint at times.
How do I improve my blood oxygen level.
I do take multi vitamin and minerals. I do also take zinc,and protien shakes regularly.Once a week a half teaspoon of creatine before a workouy and some branch chain amino acids.Thats all I can think of.
How do I improve oxygen levels.I always worked out hard all my life really .
Passing out after eating is not a common problem and should be taken lightly.  It may be due to a variety of factors, related to blood pressure or other system problems.  I would suggest speaking to your physician about this again to get a better idea as to the cause and ways to prevent the problem.  If this is a blood pressure problem, it can be identified.  It is not so easy to conceive of a problem of a low blood oxygen level that occurs with eating.  More investigation is needed and your physician is in the best position to do this.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker