Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
coughing up something?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

coughing up something?

I have posted questions before aboute not being able to breath very well at times. A feeling as if something is slightly "pinched off". especially if I am laying down. This seems to be getting a bit better. My questions is, When I cough, I have a feeling as if something solid is trying to come up. It gets to about my throat and then goes back down. I do not have a chronic cough.I make myself cough from time to time to clear my throat and this is when I feel this. Any ideas? Esecially with the other symptoms that I have mentioned before? I also have to say that when I am talking too much is when the feeling of not breathing very well is the most noticable.
Sorry to ask more about my breathing. No health insurance right now is keeping me from seeing a pulminologist and the ER will not run many tests except chest x-rays that have been normal they say.

Pete1