Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
help
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
help
I have been bulimic since I was 14 yr old and now I am 24. I am so disappointed with myself and i feel like no one would ever guess by looking at me b/c I look and act so healthy. I am so scared to get help and for anyone to find out. I know people would just think I was crazy.  When I do it I feel like I am crazy because I tell myself everytime after I do it it' the last time. I wish i had someone to talk to when I feel the craving to keep eating. I know when I should stop but I talk myself out of it b/c I say I can just get ride of it later and i look forward to the relief. help me someone.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
272771 tn?1194985543
What's important to remember is that a professional counselor or therapist is bound by confidentiality.  Whatever you discuss with your counselor is private, unless it jeopardizes your safety or the safety of others.

I would strongly recommend professional counseling.  Based on your comments, you have experienced this for a prolonged period of time.  When you aren't able to help yourself, this is the time to seek outside professional help.

Your Forum coach, Wanda
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now