Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
Too small?

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

Too small?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 1/2 yrs.  When we first met he was not circumcised and had a hard time entering me.  Last year he had a circumcision but it still hurts when he enters.  And we have used all kinds of lubes etc. and still do.  Once he finally gets in its ok, but I'm usually very sore for several days afterward.  I have never had children and had to have a hysterectomy several years ago.  I feel like my vagina is just to small to accommodate his penis size?
I'm sorry but I do not know what the answer here may be. I presume that you do not have an arousal issue or that you are peri-menopausal. If these do not apply then you may need to see your GYN again