Too small?
My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 1/2 yrs.  When we first met he was not circumcised and had a hard time entering me.  Last year he had a circumcision but it still hurts when he enters.  And we have used all kinds of lubes etc. and still do.  Once he finally gets in its ok, but I'm usually very sore for several days afterward.  I have never had children and had to have a hysterectomy several years ago.  I feel like my vagina is just to small to accommodate his penis size?
I'm sorry but I do not know what the answer here may be. I presume that you do not have an arousal issue or that you are peri-menopausal. If these do not apply then you may need to see your GYN again