458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
HOPE FOR HYP.C
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
104 members

HOPE FOR HYP.C

Is it to late or can you get medication to get rid of your hyp-c,i did, i hade it for 20 years,then started to be tired all the time,my health was deteriating,then the doc, put me on a sord of new drug for hyp,C,now it doesn't show up on my blood test any more but has been knowen to come back to people,i can't remember the name of the med, but it was a shot a week,ask your doc,  good luck we all need it!
Dee1956 commented on pooh55811's status
Sep 21
Dee1956 commented on mckansas's status
Sep 20
Dee1956 commented on orphanedhawk's status
Sep 18