458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
to johnd
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
104 members

to johnd

Hello john,i read youre  sick and tired of being sick and tired,i no where youre coming from,i am not on methadone but i no people that are and yes they have hep c and other problems,myself i have been a drug user for a long time and have recently been diagnosed with hep c and are just waitng to find which geneology i have and also a scan then treatment my worry is i no i have had for a long time because of my symptoms and not sure how bad my liver will be after the scan,i sympathise with you because the situation is a bad one to be in,every day almost every minute you think about it,i am on my own because everyone i associated with was to do with drugs so now i have to change for my own good that means no real good friends so now i am on this medhelp site and reading other peoples questions and answers which i am finding very interesting and educational,i am in auckland new zealand and most of people on this site are in usa.
tywhy
Idyllic commented on photo
Dee1956 commented on photo
Dee1956 commented on Idyllic's status
Aug 21