to johnd
Hello john,i read youre  sick and tired of being sick and tired,i no where youre coming from,i am not on methadone but i no people that are and yes they have hep c and other problems,myself i have been a drug user for a long time and have recently been diagnosed with hep c and are just waitng to find which geneology i have and also a scan then treatment my worry is i no i have had for a long time because of my symptoms and not sure how bad my liver will be after the scan,i sympathise with you because the situation is a bad one to be in,every day almost every minute you think about it,i am on my own because everyone i associated with was to do with drugs so now i have to change for my own good that means no real good friends so now i am on this medhelp site and reading other peoples questions and answers which i am finding very interesting and educational,i am in auckland new zealand and most of people on this site are in usa.
tywhy
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
peterlouis added the Diabetes Tracker
Dec 09
peterlouis commented on pinkychen's status
Nov 06
peterlouis added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Oct 19
Related Tags