Color changing mole
My daughter is 6 and she has had a pink mole on her chest since she was 2, she got a sunburn on her arms today so I had her shower and then come to me so I could doctor her and I noticed it has turned purple and grown in size. I'm going to take her to the doctor on Monday but I searched it online (stupid idea in hindsight) and it got me a little worried. I guess I was just looking for some info.
It looks like a normal mole. However keep an eye on it and get it examined from a dermatologist once. In general, if one notices changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, he should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.Otherwise it should be left as such.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.