Odd bruising
Recently I have been getting bruises fairly large, about the 3-4 inches in diameter. I also tend to bruise fairly easy. Most of the bruises I get are not caused by any sort of trauma, they just seem to appear rather rapidly and last for maybe 2 weeks at most. I've gotten dark purple/blue bruises on my inner thighs and weird greenish yellow bruises on my upper body. granted some of the bruises on my upper body are caused by fooling around with friends, but they seem to last longer and are a lot darker than before. Along with the bruising I have been getting some weird skin rash under my arms, but this may be because of a new deodorant I started, the new degree "silver ion." I guess my main question really is if I have some sort of Leukemia. A lot of my friends have been telling me they think I have it and its starting to freak me out! last year I had an MRI to look at some torn tissue in my hip. The doctor noticed I had enlarged lymph nodes and suggested I have a biopsy to check for lymphoma. the results were negative, but is there any way these two could be related? And please tell me I don't have Leukemia!
Bruising like that can be from a number of things, some more serious than others. It could be something common like anemia but you should see your doctor.

Take care.