Strange spot on my leg
I have lots of tiny cherry angiolas on my legs and arms but one grew bigger than the rest. It has been unchanged for 6 years until recently I went on a hike and scratched it on a limb. It has a red ring around it like it is infected and throbs with pain sometimes (this happened two days ago). It drew a little blood but nothing crazy. Now Im not sure if its even a cherry angiola like I thought. One of the weird characteristics that it has is that it is normally a purpleish shade, but when I take a shower or bath it turns red. Once I cool off, it goes back to the purple color. I am going to see a doctor, but in the meantime, I was wondering if anyone had any insight to the strangeness of the color change in warm temperatures.
This can be a vascular tumor of the leg which is showing such color change. Get it checked from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.