Weird scalp bump
I'm 22 years old and I just noticed yesterday that I have what appears to be a red bump the upper side of my scalp. It felt like a pimple or blister, but when I showed my family they said that it couldn't be because there is hair growing out of it. My nurse friend saw a picture of it and says it might be a skin tag? I'm just really freaking out because I'm on a leave with my work because I'm getting married soon so I don't have any insurance for 4 months until I return. Should I got to an urgent care? Does it look cancerous? Will it spread? (probably wouldn't be a good look for my wedding pictures)
It can be an atypical mole, pyogenic granuloma or seborrheic keratosis. Seborrheic keratosis is a benign skin growth and the cause is exactly not known but sunlight and hereditary predisposition have been proposed.

Get it checked from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.