im scared please
i am 58 years old and have a bump on my forehead close to the eyebrow and one near my cheek. the one on my forehead used to have  a whitehead appearance to it so i squeezed really hard and nothing happened. then i noticed it turned flesh color , no white anymore. ive had this for sometime now but the white has been gone for a few months now. its round, no itching or anything.the one on my cheek i havent messed with and it seems to be a little smaller but the one on my forehead hasnt changed since the white went away.im scared is this something bad ?
The bumps can be due to a sebaceous cyst. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.