spots ?
I am 26 yrs old. I have got this spots out of nowhere. It was just 1 few days ago and now there are more than 15-20 of this spots and keep on appearing. Also they are appearing only on my right side of the body. Also the 2 spots on my palm and wrist is brown while the ones on hand is different color (i cant tell if its purple or light black) while the others on my chest and stomach area is dark black. Most of this spots are in different size and shape. They are flat and doesnt hurt and the first one on my hand has been there for more than 4 month while just recently since last week it is increasing and occuring in many different areas.
What is this. I am just worried if its cancer or not. I had a swollen lymph node on my front neck that last for 1 year last year and it just went away on its own just 3 months ago.
You should get lichen planus evaluated. Other than that lichen aureus should be evaluated. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes.Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids,retinoids,hydroquinone and phototherapy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.