what could this green spot under skin be?
I have a green tiny dot under the skin below my toenails, and i have had it for the longest i remember. i think i stubbed my toe or something, i can't recall exactly what happened before i got it. do i need to have it checked by doctor, or is it harmless? maybe i tattooed myself "accidentally"? could this develop into skin cancer?
This can be due to a subungual hematoma under the nail. The other possibility is of a mole. If you notice changes in the mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.Otherwise it should be left as such.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.