Sleep Disorders Community
Cant get refreshing sleep..
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cant get refreshing sleep..

for a month now i have problem sleeping...i go to bed and i manage to sleep after 2 hours of tossing and turning...the problem is that i  think that i dont sleep at all..ALWAYS i have dreams that i can remember detailed at morning(like daydreaming)...during my "sleep" i wake up every 2 hours..then sleep immidiately and dreaming AGAIN....i barely can get out of bed at morning...i feel sleepy all day(when trying to sleep at noon i cant)! at the beginning of this kind of insomnia i googled it and thought i had sporadic fatal insomnia....now i started to rule it out!  i went to a psychiatrist and he tolded me that i may have mild depression but i cant feel it(weird)..he prescribed me remeron mainly to help me with the insomnia!..lastly i should tell that these symptoms started spontaneously after a period of anxiety about other health problems which didnt also existed...the last 4 years i have periods of health anxiety... dont know if this is pathological or psychological problem....plz somenoe help if can! thanks for reading my problem!
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank