Sleep Disorders Community
I have a Unique and Unuasuage Gift.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

I have a Unique and Unuasuage Gift.

Since I was Young, On Very Rare Occations I have dreams where near to the end of the dream I see a Spider. After I see the Spider in my Dream Im Alerted somehow to wake up. Today I had this experience, Yet this time I woke up And then I see the spider, Yet it was an Illusion of a Very Large Spider coming down from my Ceiling... I Jumped out of Bed saying, that a Big FFFER.. After Going to the Toilet and Then Going back to bed, A LAy There and looked in the corner of my left eye to the door... And Above the Door Frame Was A Huge Wack OFF Spider, HUGE... SO i took a cup and captured it and let it out of the window...

Does this happen to alot of people though.. do you sometimes have dream visions of spiders and wake up, to see there really was a spider in the room.... Do I have some kind of Spider sense.

This discussion is related to Please help all the people with spider visions!.
Tags: spider sense, spider, Sense, gift
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to an entity called Hypnagogic hallucinations, which are hallucinations which occur between sleep and awakening.

This is the symptom of a sleep disorder called Narcolepsy. This sleep disorder is characterized by excessive day time sleepiness, sleep paralysis, cataplexy where the person has episodes of loss of muscle function while awake, hypnogogic hallucinations and automatic behavior. You will need to consult your primary care physician, who may schedule you for a polysomnogram (sleep test) to rule out sleep disorders and initiate appropriate therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.