Is my diet making it hard to sleep?
I'm trying to eat healthier as a new years resolution but this new diet is making me hard to sleep, I think. I found this guide on kindle http://www.amazon.com/Food-Sleep-Healthier-Refreshed-ebook/dp/B00B9JZN0I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1360015378&sr=8-6 that i'm reading through to hopefully help me change my diet to be healthy but still allow me to sleep. What else can I eat to help me sleep better?
I didn't look at your diet specifics, but I can say whatever it is don't eat in the 4 hours before bedtime. If you're on a healthy died I suppose it could include some caffeine, some dark chocolate is good in many ways but has caffeine, and of course coffee is another and the Energy Drinks, wow, I'd not touch one of those even if the top was still on/unopened.  

I can't think of the whole list, but the above is some ideas on diet.  Other important factors include comfort (bed, temperature, humidity, no noise) and mental peace.  If you are struggling with the complexities of life (we all have to) try to get them resolved or stored before trying to sleep. You mind has to be relaxed too.