Night terrors and nausea
I am a student and I suffer from night terrors and they are especially bad during the summer when i do not have a well maintained schedule.  Lately I have been able to get very little sleep because of them, and I am suffering from normal things that are signs of sleep deprivation for me like headache and anxiety, but I am also suffering from frequent lack of appetite (I can still eat around 3 small meals a day) and nausea (i have been known to get night sickness when fatigued but it never lasts into the day).  Is it normal for the anxiety to cause these symptoms?
Hello and hope you are doing fine.

Anxiety can cause symptoms of loss of appetite. But certain metabolic disorders like diabetes can cause these symptoms. Also, long term infections can also cause loss of appetite, in fact that is the first symptom. So, if sleep deprivation is leading to your symptoms, focus on the root cause. Try to get therapy for night terrors and follow good sleep hygiene measures like going to bed at the same time, waking up at the same time, avoidance of alcohol, smoking and caffeinated beverages. Maintain warm, comfortable bedroom environment and engage in relaxing activities like a warm bath before bed time.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.