Night time body heat
For my entire life, anyone sleeping next to me says that I am like an inferno and too hot to be close to.  I do not feel hot, nor do I have night sweats.  What could be causing the extreme body temperature at night only?  I'm extremely healthy, physically fit, eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, take no medications, and get regular physical exams.  It really affects me because I love to snuggle and it is impossible when I'm too hot to be close to.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

BMR or basal metabolic can vary for individuals. Also, it can vary at different times of the day. Raised BMR can occur with thyroid disorders or sometimes it could be due to fever. Certain infections like tuberculosis can cause an evening rise of temperature and increased sweating. This also causes a loss of appetite; as such this is accompanied by weight loss. So, record your temperatures, on a two hourly basis to detect an evening rise of temperature.  Please check with your doctor to rule out these conditions.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.