Sleeping Too Much
Okay. Everyone I tell this to just tells me how lucky I am, when I'm not.
Uninterrupted, I can sleep for 16 hours, which I do on the weekends. And by saying uninterrupted, I mean no human contact. I won't wake up with alarms.
Some days, I'm just too tired to wake up and I end up sleeping until 3-4PM from 10/11PM the previous night. I tried to monitor my sleeping and restrict it to 10 or less for the past couple of weeks, but I ended up getting so tired that I hibernated (16 hours of sleep) and skipped school yesterday.
I can never wake up for first period, and it's killing me.
I'm really sick of sleeping my life away. I want to be able to wake up after 9-10 hours of sleep and feel good, not tired. 12 hours or more is just a little bit too much sleep in one day.
I feel sluggish, tired, detached, and unmotivated on a daily basis. I really need help.
I've had the same issue for years. I had blood work done to eliminate B12 and iron deficiency and Epstein Barr virus.etc etc. I've also done a sleep study. You may want to at least get blood tests done.