seeing things in my sleep
please can sum1 help. for past year i have sum realy weird dreams. 1 mainly of spiders, i dont have a fear of small ones.,, but the big ones. it takes me hours to get to sleep anyway.  just like last night. i finaly got to sleep. and i dreamnt my room  was bright. i was looking on the walls and saw this very large but weird looking spider. it was the size of a dinner plate. my boyfriend was watching me when this started happening. he said i bolted up straight, stared at this spot on the wall,  then had a shouting/screaming fit. then i just led down calmly and went straight to sleep. i dont remember this. only that this spider was in a bright lit room. kept looking at me, then just jumped on me. this spider seems to be getting bigger everytime. i find that sumtimes i wake myself up by these dreams. and my heart goes crazy. sweating, and cant breathe well. please help. if ther is any1 that has the same dreams. thanks

0
1. reading books

1
2. see a doctor
ok i dont see spiders but i wake up hallucinating other things i also struggle with sleep paralysis on several occasions just in the past two years after my kids were born im always tired no matter how much sleep i get ive always been like this but its so much worse now n im an emotional wreck all day whats goin on with me please help and no im not on ny drugs