Aa
A
A
Close
seeing things in my sleep
please can sum1 help. for past year i have sum realy weird dreams. 1 mainly of spiders, i dont have a fear of small ones.,, but the big ones. it takes me hours to get to sleep anyway.  just like last night. i finaly got to sleep. and i dreamnt my room  was bright. i was looking on the walls and saw this very large but weird looking spider. it was the size of a dinner plate. my boyfriend was watching me when this started happening. he said i bolted up straight, stared at this spot on the wall,  then had a shouting/screaming fit. then i just led down calmly and went straight to sleep. i dont remember this. only that this spider was in a bright lit room. kept looking at me, then just jumped on me. this spider seems to be getting bigger everytime. i find that sumtimes i wake myself up by these dreams. and my heart goes crazy. sweating, and cant breathe well. please help. if ther is any1 that has the same dreams. thanks

1. reading books

2. see a doctor
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
ok i dont see spiders but i wake up hallucinating other things i also struggle with sleep paralysis on several occasions just in the past two years after my kids were born im always tired no matter how much sleep i get ive always been like this but its so much worse now n im an emotional wreck all day whats goin on with me please help and no im not on ny drugs
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources