was on cpap on bi pap thursday??
i started with 62%  Sat's,,and then they added 3 litters of oxygen  to the cpap settings at 16..it only brought me to 80%.so im still not sleeping as good as i should be..thursday im getting a bi pap..i understand the diffts in the air process.,.what i dont get is  this going to open my airways any better than a cpap would..he wanted to raise me agin..it never seems to help i didnt want to waite 3 more monthes to see him...so i said lets just do the change now..so he did..will  a bi pap open me up to breath  the 3 liters of oxgen?? i dont know what the settings are i think the bottom was 10?? so from what you experince or just know will this help me get  my Sat's up to at least 90%

i sleep real good for about 4 hrs  then broke sleep by 1 hr then back to sleep..i can tell the diffts between the Sat's that went up to 80% from a critlce level of 62%......so help me  thanks