Don't know whether its TS or something else
guys im a 17 yr old guy .i have been making grunting type noises unknowingly and sometimes shortening of breath type noises .whenever i travel in the public i see people replicating me and doing like sniffing type noises .actually this all started when i was in my high school in 10 grade . i was normal till 9 th class. i want to know that is it ts or something else bcz i am unaware of these noises but however i hear people doing that at the same time as i mentioned.now you all will be asking how you are known that you make these noises ,answer is once i was in public i recorded my voice on my phone and listened to it after i was home,i was shocked .i read some posts of the people with same problem they too were unaware of noises ,and some of people 's replies were automatic defence system and anxiety triggerness.i want a solution to my problem as i want to get normalised as i was earlier.
Work on your breathing to combat verbal tics as soon as you get the urge to tic. Either breathe in through your mouth slowly and then out through your nose slowly or breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. This is a CBIT strategy.