Aa
A
A
Close
trembling hands
   hello, thank you so much for answering questions.
i think i might have essential tremor: hands start trembling if i eat, hold a cup, type, write. it started a year ago. but progressed so badly, that i cannot work.  how exactly doctor can check whether its this disease? i am only 22 years old. nobody in the family has such symptoms.  is there a chance that it was caused by a really long term stress and psychological trauma over the years?  my father used to beat me until i turned 21. he also created psychological pressure every day.  i thought when i escape, i will be happy, but again i cannot live a normal life.
what treatment is usually used?  can it be a psychological issue at all?   theoretically, is there a chance to be cured and leave a normal life?
    thans a lot
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Please post this question to the Neurology Forum, as there are no Doctors on this forum who answer any questions. You might have a better response that one.
Good luck to you, could it be Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? You sound like you have been through a lot for your 22 years. If I can be of any help, please let me know.
Hugs & Prayers,
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Tourette Syndrome Community Resources