Women's Health Center User Group
Can i get pregnant ?
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
169 members

Can i get pregnant ?

Hey girls :)  im am nearly 20 & havent had a period in about a year but just recently i have been bleeding but it has just been proper light :| is this normal ? it only laster for about 3 days. just wondering if theree is any chance of me ever getting pregnant ?
Tags: can i get pregnant?
1 Comment
I believe it is definitly possible.
Your lack of a cycle for the past year could be due to some factors such as a lot of physical activity, a birth control if you're on one, or possibly some inbalance of your hormones.
If you are trying to have a little one, I would head in to your doc to see what he/she has to say, just in case it's something besides the listed above.
Good luck and Best wishes! :)
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16
lenaellie joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 08
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30