Women's Health Center User Group
Lost tampon?
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
162 members

Lost tampon?

I feel so ridiculous asking this, but I really don't remember taking my tampon out! I went to the bathroom and couldn't find it. I leaned over, felt way wayyyy up there, checked around my cervix, and nothing!

Is this something I should go to the doctor for? And if yes, which doctor should I go see? My regular family practice doctor or do I need to go see my gynecologist?

I've been wearing tampons for 8 years.. you'd think I could handle this on my own but I just needed a little advice! Thanks.
1 Comment
Yes go to the doctor I had this happen and i had to have it medically removed and it was only in for a few hours and it formed a bacterial infection.
Pain Tracker: Lower back pain
Mar 14 by holdmecloser08
clarie89 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 11
noregrets23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 03