Ovarian Cyst
Hello there,

Since age 16 I have had trouble with Ovarian Cyst. My first surgery at age 17 for 3- 3cm cyst 1 on left and 2 on right, they where just drained, I was put on birth control. At my every 3 months check up transvaginal ultrasound my cyst seem to re- inflate and stayed that size for about 2-3 years... from there I had knee surgery and developed a blood clot, I was taken off birth control. Less than a year after my knee surgery my cyst went to 6,7,8 cm, they where a bit different she said they had septations . At that point my doctor removed them, and since about then they have re appeared this time as 3 on just the right side. 2 are 4 cm, and 1 at 3cm, I have constant discomfort. I am seeing a new doctor now, she wants to monitor them every 8 weeks. But at age 26, 4-5 times a year of a transvaginal ultrasound accounts to 40-50 ultrasounds with the same result everytime... the same surgery. After the last one I even had an infection and was hospitalized for 2 days. It seem that there has to be a better solution, more of a one time solution than recurring surgery and testing.... Any help?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
fairytale13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 22
HeyItsMe101 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 31
Katherine2222 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 28